| 0 comments ]


assalamualaikum...

sem baru dah mula...stress kerja dah mula...stress blaja dah mula...stress thesis dah mula...stress berteman pon dah mula...

cuma...

kalau boleh...

sekejap ja....

nak rasa dihargai...I want to be appreciated...too much doing everything...too much thinking everything...too much sacrifice had been made...but I need those sacrifice... to make me stay to the true me...myself...

but...

sometimes I need to be appreciated...oh...if not...just be respected...
thats enough to make myself stronger to go trough this life journey...

Oh Allah...I love them...and sometimes the love even hurts me...

Guide me Allah...


slipOFtongue:: love Allah the most and always trust that everything has hikmah...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Love Is In The Air

Written and art by Dany Riz. Powered by Blogger.

Joined Me, If You Love Me